Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fashion Tee Shirts

Selling Tee Shirts is a great business, It's like selling Pizza. There's a Pizza shop on almost every corner. Tee Shirts are sold everywhere. They're sold in department stores, mail order catalogs, specialty stores and on the internet.

I have created a Tee Shirt series that NO ONE else has. My 13 year old granddaughter was visiting and was looking at some old photos. She found one of me at 4 years old in 1941 and loved it. I was polishing my first car.

I made up a few tee shirts with the photo and gave a few to her and her girl friends. They will wear it to school this fall. I decided to create a web site and sell the Tee Shirts under the brand of The Carboy.

Check out my website to see the Tees. They are for car lovers, racing enthusiasts and lovers of vintage items. They are also nice if you like photos of cute little kids. Go to: http://tiny.cc/TeeShirts

No comments:

Post a Comment